[sudo-discuss] Picking up DC Drill Press

Jack Kern jack.w.kern at gmail.com
Mon Apr 13 17:31:38 PDT 2015

Hey guys,

Haven't really kept in touch since the move from your broadway location to
the omni, but I've got a project I'm working on at my friends shop
(building a large steel stage set) and we need to use my DC drill press
that I've left on loan at Sudo.

I'm not sure exactly when I'll have time to come pick it up this week but I
wanted to give a heads up that I will be doing so. Hopefully someone has
one they can swap out for anyone working on machining projects at the
moment?

Cheers,

Jack Kern

[image: Inline image 1]