[sudo-discuss] 3D printing my MRI ... scraps of something getting started

Ryan yandoryn at gmail.com
Wed Apr 15 00:47:46 PDT 2015

I may also be getting another brain MRI done in the near future. (Gotta
keep an eye on that totally not scary benign tumor.) Somehow, I find this
less exciting than a spine for printing, but I would totally add it to the
collection of sudo parts. And it'd be neat to have a printed version of my
brain I could just keep around.