[sudo-discuss] Fundraiser Party Stuff

Ryan yandoryn at gmail.com
Wed Apr 15 00:58:08 PDT 2015

Hey folks!

My health (as it is wont to do) is getting in the way of me doing a lot of
things right now. The kind of multiple doctors appointments every week and
a lot of unfortunate illness.

I was going to go to the center for creative reuse and get some stuff that
we could print sudo's logo on, but I have not had a chance to do so and
stuff and things are going to get in the way of me doing it tomorrow now,
which ended up becoming the plan after all the doctors.

Won't even be able to make the meeting. :/

If someone else could pick up some cool stuff under an inch thick that
could have sudo's logo printed on it (I was thinking of looking for tiles,
coasters... I'm sure you have a good imagination) that would be super totes
amazing awesome.

However, the offer to make delicious fruit beverages still stands, if
produce appears at my house. That should still be feasible. Also, if I get
info, I can still put together copy that people can send to mailing lists
and stuff and things.