[sudo-discuss] La Commune: It's not a dumping ground / temporary storage space!

niki niki.shelley at gmail.com
Wed Apr 15 12:31:04 PDT 2015

Hey all,

As we ramp up again to begin work on the cafe, it's extra important that
people don't dump their things in La Commune - even temporarily.

Currently, there's a huge pile of wood that was left there last week which
has yet to be moved. There's also another huge pile in the hallway by the
trash room that needs to be moved asap. This is a fire hazard.

Moving forward, I'll assume that anything left in La Commune is up for
grabs / trash and will dispose of it / give it away / sell it / etc.

I am going to start with that pile of wood if it's not moved today!

Niki