[sudo-discuss] Is anyone blogging their hack projects?

Romy Ilano romy at snowyla.com
Sat Apr 18 17:36:45 PDT 2015

I started a new blog today > It's empty but I'd like to monitor my progress
at SudoRoom

http://www.snowyla.com/hackBlog/

Probably going to fill it up with these two:

   - https://sudoroom.org/wiki/MRI_3D_Printing
   - https://sudoroom.org/wiki/UnderstandingTools

The SudoRoom site and blog is looking a little bare lately... I love the
wiki but this will hopefully help build up momentum for the 3D printing MRI
stuff. <3

*In the long term I'm going to try to graduate from these expensive ready
made maker kits in arduino that are springing up everywhere.*

 They are cool but since we are at a hackrrspace it's better to learn how
to hack without having to spend a ton of money on fancy stuff!

   - My focus is on hacking for adults.
*Children are cool but they have enough people helping them out  *

Romy Ilano
romy at snowyla.com