[sudo-discuss] Accessibility Liaison?

Cere Misc cere.misc at gmail.com
Tue Apr 21 17:16:41 PDT 2015

Si Sen'or.

We attempted to started this process of installing a vent for the laser
cutter at Sudoroom via an email request to John (the landlord).  The
proposal/request/email to john was a tad on the informal side, with no
drawings, etc, and so perhaps that explains why he never replied.

Long story short, we probably need to rekindle this process with a set of
drawings that describe how we are going to brace out the sky windows to
support the weight of a flexible vent hose, etc.

As David K has mentioned.  The need for some kind of scissor lift thing is
critical for this kind of project.

-Cere