[sudo-discuss] $150 charge for not returning DSL equipment to sonic.net

Jake jake at spaz.org
Wed Apr 22 21:44:51 PDT 2015

I found the modem.  We should return it and get our $150 back.

it's at about eye level on the equipment rack nearest the wall, upstairs.

It doesn't have a power adaptor plugged into it, but i'm sure there's a
nice 12v 1 or 2 amp power adaptor up there that goes with it.

Max, can you tell them that we have it and we'd like to return it for
credit?  You can contact me to actually deliver it to them.

thank you
-jake

On Thu Apr 16 Maximilian Klein wrote:

FYI, sonic.net (our original ISP at sudo and the omni) charged our card
$150 because we did not send back the modem, which I wrote to the list
about one month ago. C'est la vie.