[sudo-discuss] ALL HANDS for Fundraiser Potluck Party May 1st

Matthew Senate mattsenate at gmail.com
Thu Apr 23 18:29:58 PDT 2015

Hey all,

I'm excited for the sudo room fundraiser party next Friday (a week from
tomorrow) on May 1st, but we still have things to do to make it happen!

See our "partypad" for more info: https://pad.riseup.net/p/partypad

@DONE

* Fermentation station has stirred up some witchly brew and 'bucha!
* Robot arm is operational and being prepared to make SVG portraits!
* Party-time sound system is up and atom in sudo room proper!
* Rob, Luis, Shawn, (and you??) are practicing up a storm for the premier
performance of our hit group "New Oakland Scavenger Co Electric Spazm
Champions" (which meets every Weds @5pm and Sun @12noon) -- it's like a jug
band without the jugs, and instead with pretty much any instrument you want.

@TODO

* Jenny will ping yar re: magnets
* Jenny will ping Ray to make liquid nitrogen ice cream!
* juul will order stickers from psprint!
* Ryan will write invitations
* Ryan will make non-acloholic cider
** Everyone should bring apples (or any fruits) to sudo for Ryan!
* Rob will spearhead lights
* Rachel will coordinate auction
* ? will contact Adam M about hosting a magical musical spectacle!
* Joel will bring ice cream makers for vegan ice cream!
* Rachel will bring waffles!
* Jenny might make deviled eggs!
* ? will check and re-stock our first aid supplies!
* ? will provide excellent/appropriate/relevant/"cool" audio sources in DJ
fashion!
* & MORE!!! WHAT DO WE NEED TO DO???

// Matt