[sudo-discuss] Omni finances !

Sarah Pritchard sarahloupritchard at gmail.com
Mon Apr 27 15:34:22 PDT 2015

Dear Omni financiers,
I just sent all of you invoices for your collectives' rent and shared
expenses at the Omni this month. If you didn't receive one, check your spam
folder and let me know if you need me to resend.

Here is a breakdown of the Omni's total shared expenses in April:
*Utilities:*

   - PG&E: 721.44
   - EBMUD: 478.60
   - WM: 140.36

*Taxes & Insurance:*

   - Building insurance: 661.00
   - Director's & Officer's Insurance: 152.50
   - Property taxes: 797.28
   - Building tax: 181.35

Utilities are split between member collectives and tenants. Taxes and
insurance are split evenly among member collectives only.

If at all possible, please pay your rent and shared expense invoices on
time (by Friday, May 1). The Omni's ca$h flow is a little low this month.

If you have questions or you know your collective will be late paying rent
this month, talk to someone on the finance working group. It's great to
know in advance how much we can expect to receive by the 1st of the month.

Thanks and <3,
SP + Finances WG