[sudo-discuss] Automated last BART announcements in sudo

Marc Juul juul at labitat.dk
Wed Apr 29 07:13:53 PDT 2015

On Wed, Apr 29, 2015 at 5:46 AM, Ryan <yandoryn at gmail.com> wrote:

> That's awesome!
>
> (Also awesome would be using the nextbus API to predict when the 1, 1R and
> 800 are coming at 49th/50th & Telegraph for those of us who use the bus.
> Also possibly the 12 which is at 51st, I think.)

The plan was to make a system that makes only a few announcement before
BART stops running for the night so people don't get stuck here. Do these
buses all stop running for the night too? If not then a permanent "next
bus/bart" display might be less intrusive than periodic announcements.

--
marc/juul