[sudo-discuss] Sketch for people's open / sudomesh

Romy Ilano romy at snowyla.com
Sat Aug 1 12:56:24 PDT 2015

So i'm starting a series of comics making the pseudo-mesh project easier to understand it's one of those things at once people get it they really support it

But it's hard to build an emotional connection if the ideas are too complex at first

But once people get it they love the complexity and it's really fun way to get people to understand how networks and Internet are in government and industry all interact

So if you could just get over that hump and make the stuff more accessible it be cool

I know that people have said it should be in JavaScript since there's so many programmers to do JavaScript in Oakland if there's anyway that we could make a few more JavaScript projects at bridge onto the Lua

That would be cool it wouldn't even have to be anything to do with networking I know you guys want to be open source code that's used in Greece Slovenia and South America but we could at least have marketing pages or even learning pages and JavaScript that link to the Lua

I'll just throw some more ideas up on the wall but I don't want to create more work for everyone but this time it is I hope it's up in the right direction because after the original Complexity is overcome people really love all the different directions and sophistication that come with the sudomesh project