[sudo-discuss] Need someone to give tour to a volunteer coming tomorrow Sunday between 12pm -1pm.

danarauz at gmail.com danarauz at gmail.com
Sat Aug 1 18:12:23 PDT 2015

Hello all,

Tomorrow Sunday a friend of mine is coming to visit and to volunteer at the
Omni for first time. But, I just learned that I cannot be there due to
another meeting that I have at 1pm in SF.

My intention was to give her an introduction of whats the Omni about; and
then to introduce her to Matt and Yar or whoever that is working on repairs
of the building. She is doesn't know about construction, but if she is
tough what to do, she would help with that.

So.... is there someone interested to be there for her (Mary S.) between
12-1pm? I'd appreciated it, I double book myself.

Many thanks in advance, and please let me know so I can tell her your name.

Daniel

Help open a people-powered common space in Oakland, California!
https://omnicommons.org/donate