[sudo-discuss] 1x idea : project with little girls learning electronics through jewelry

Romy Ilano romy.ilano at gmail.com
Tue Aug 4 09:24:37 PDT 2015

This is sort of terrible and evil but we need moneCould someone do a 1x thing wihh little girls in pink where they learn electronics through jewelry ? This is harmful and terrible but it's what people like. After we take lots of photos and the girls Potential is destroyed (just kidding ) you can sneak them into the back and tell them they can play with unisex toys !

Sent from my iPhone