[sudo-discuss] Lost Phone... (+ subliminal-message).

danarauz at gmail.com danarauz at gmail.com
Tue Aug 4 11:33:44 PDT 2015

Hellos Sudoers-Meshers,

*If you need to get in touch with me, please use my email address.*

Lost Cellphone:
It's been a few days now that I have lost my cellphone.

For almost two months now I have been careless about keeping the phone on,
and even to carry the phone with me.
And even though that the feeling that we are under constant illegal
surveillance is awful; I still need that thing to communicate with the rest
of the world (textsecure, redphone).

Anyhow, If you found a Samsung Nexus 4, with some tape on the front camera
lens; please let me know. Changes are that I may have left it at Sudo, by
accident.

Regardless: it is good that at least I backed up about a three months ago.
Too bad that Prey Project cannot tell me where it is, perhaps because it is
without charge right now. But, it is good that at least it is encrypted.

Many thanks,

Daniel
p.s. intended subliminal-message: secure your phone, 'cuz the changes of
getting lost are high.

Help open a people-powered common space in Oakland, California!
https://omnicommons.org/donate