[sudo-discuss] free components in Hayward

Patrik D'haeseleer patrikd at gmail.com
Thu Aug 6 12:55:30 PDT 2015

Hi all,

This is the same stash that I emailed people about two weeks ago, and I can
attest to the fact that is IS worth digging through! Lots of boxes with
electrical components and fasteners.

Here are the pics I took when I was there, including of the spot welder (!)
and some large but older Summagraphics graphics tablets (18"x12" work area,
1000 lines/inch resolution):

http://spaz.org/~jake/pix/hayhackers/

*I just got off the phone with John* - He's very busy with work the next
couple of days, but he should be able to make a slot available *between 2
and 3pm tomorrow*. If nobody has a wagon or truck of some sort available,
I'm willing to rent a U-Haul.

I have dibs on the metal shelving for CCL - thinking of stacking those two
high against the graffiti wall to deal with some of our chronic storage
problems. And I believe Cere has dibs on a few cartons of round parabolic
reflectors for an art project.

So - anyone available 2pm tomorrow? This will probably be our last chance
to get anything, because he's already been contacted by several people who
want to come clear out the entire space, so he's pretty much doing this as
a favor to a fellow hackerspace...

Patrik