[sudo-discuss] [Noisebridge-discuss] LLVM aficionados anywhere?

Adam Munich adam at aperture.systems
Thu Aug 6 15:45:18 PDT 2015

Their startup was bootstrapped by a DARPA high performance computing
grant (for weather models or something) until they were able to get VC
funding. The end game result of this computer work will be cheap Fast
Fourier Transform engines to put more useful channels in the LTE
spectrum.

Adam Munich - Builder of wild things (and organizations)
Website | Linkedin | Twitter | Tel: +1-650-452-0554

The key to mastering any skill is nothing more than passion and persistence.