[sudo-discuss] free components in Hayward

Patrik D'haeseleer patrikd at gmail.com
Thu Aug 6 17:57:17 PDT 2015

Judi - or anyone else with a truck/van/pickup - you available tomorrow at
2pm?

Which parts should we grab for Sudo? A few people already spoke up for the
spot welder. How much do we want the boxes of electronics components or
mechanical fasteners etc?

Are the Summagraphics tablets at all interesting for anyone? They are large
and high resolution, but also ~25 years old. For your entertainment, here's
a PCMAG review from 1991 for the SummaSketch II professional
<https://books.google.com/books?id=_OEk1QOJYw0C&pg=PT328&lpg=PT328&dq=Summagraphics+summasketch+II+professional&source=bl&ots=M-i1qq5bjG&sig=XKDy1c2hz_7duSHHWxA-RCSMs3s&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0CEoQ6AEwBmoVChMI_sGW19-VxwIVEC-ICh0lXwK7#v=onepage&q=Summagraphics%20summasketch%20II%20professional&f=false>.

Patrik