[sudo-discuss] free components in Hayward

Patrik D'haeseleer patrikd at gmail.com
Fri Aug 7 12:09:03 PDT 2015

Great - a resounding vote from a notable non-hoarder! :-)

We'll grab whatever we can, time and effort permitting. I believe John can
only be there until 3, so it may depend on how many hands we have available
to help...

They also have boxes and boxes with old IR security equipment that is
probably useless now. Very rudimentary 90's gear: just an IR LED and sensor
on the inside. Came from a company making this stuff, so there's also boxes
full of headlamp-type reflectors etc (not the pretty round ones Cere is
interested in; just angular pieces of reflective plastic). If we get tired
or run out of time, I'd vote to leave that stuff behind.

Patrik