[sudo-discuss] e-waste run soon?

Jake jake at spaz.org
Fri Aug 7 21:33:00 PDT 2015

Today I had a great experience with Jim of A to Z recycling.  He showed up
at my house within 5 minutes of my call, and took all my e-waste, even
though it was all just assorted random junk and nothing "valuable" like
complete computers.

I mentioned sudoroom and he said he would love to pick up our e-waste.

http://www.atozrecycling.us/

-jake