[sudo-discuss] reviving today I learned and making it something else

Romy Ilano romy at snowyla.com
Fri Aug 7 22:20:32 PDT 2015

*the Cyberwizard Institute sessions are going so well and they're so much
fun! *

*I was chatting with marina, and we remember the Today I Learned sessions
fondly: people talked about things they learned covering every topic under
the sun: sewing, mathematics, algorithms, hacking your DNA, 3D printing
cartoons*.

https://sudoroom.org/wiki/Today_I_Learned

Unfortunately this ran out of steam. I think we just ran out of topics to
talk about, plus the concept Today I Learned was a little goofy.
Cyberwizard Institute is way more exciting

*after Cyberwizard session 2 is over, it'd be cool to create a new version
of Today I learned - either as an extension of CyberWizard Instiute or
something else! *

Romy Ilano
romy at snowyla.com