[sudo-discuss] iOS components for SudoRoom similar to npm - modules

Romy Ilano romy at snowyla.com
Mon Aug 17 15:28:49 PDT 2015

I'm starting with a QR code reader module

https://github.com/romyilano/SudoQR-Code-Reader

It is pretty simple to do this and there are lots of samples online. I'll
just go through and make one for SudoRoom with a SudoRoom logo

   - I hope to make this reusable by anyone wishing to involve iOS in their
   projects.
   - eventually want to mode this to Swift since that'll be open source by
   the end of the year
   - Hope to rely on native APIs a much as possible, avoiding too many open
   source frameworks
   - I am sure there are tons of "freemium" and "open source" projects that
   already use QR codes out there but we need our own, and it's not that hard.

If everyone is ok with this, after I show them, I hope to move stuff like
this tot he SudoRoom Github! I would like any github code to fit SudoRoom
culture as much as possible

Romy Ilano
romy at snowyla.com