[sudo-discuss] Could someone do something involving mentoring young girls around once every two months ?

Romy Ilano romy at snowyla.com
Wed Aug 19 16:02:02 PDT 2015

It's neither my skill set nor my specialty so if someone is good at this could they do this once or twice every two months ? Hopefully not anything horrible like teaching girls how to build electronics with jewelry only or anything else beauty based and hopefully not with this awful girl specific pink you crap I see flooding the market .

I simply cannot do it because my time is limited

Best romy

Sent from my iPhone