[sudo-discuss] cat-n-mouse with omni doors

Robb Anonymous sf99er at gmail.com
Thu Aug 20 11:20:41 PDT 2015

i am really tired of playing cat-n-mouse w/the outside doors at the omni.

a day or two ago i told jerome that i would be moving for a permanent ban
on whoever i discovered was propping the doors open.

after i let jerome in the building this morning, i discovered that jerome
had left the shattuck side/ballroom door open so i asked him "what the
fuck" he left the door open for.

rather than answer my question he took offense at my tone (understandably
as i was angry) got in my face pointing and tried to start a fight with me
with

i get that jerome helps out around here but leaving the doors open for
anyone to walk in at anytime completely negates the occasional floor
mopping that he does, imho.

i will not be letting jerome in anytime soon

~r