[sudo-discuss] someone doing something involving young girls

Romy Ilano romy at snowyla.com
Sat Aug 22 11:18:43 PDT 2015

we the people,

I don't know, I don't have the time or skill set to be involved in this. If
you're willing to lead this effort, could you take care of all these
details? Could you volunteer so they stop sending me these requests?

I think it'd be cool if a man handled any child-related stuff. All too
often I see hackerspaces or community groups dump all this work on women,
even women who aren't suited for it. (sort of how usually women end up
doing the secretarial work and cooking)

Best,

Romy

Message: 7