[sudo-discuss] [ebfnb] [CCL] Commercial Refrigerator or Amazing Beer Fridge

Donald Day ddigor at well.com
Mon Aug 24 14:51:18 PDT 2015

We really should try to get someone who is good at compressor maintenance and refrigerant recharging into the group,
or a least a versatile service person to call
With this, the -40 C freezer, and a future -80 C ultra freezer, we will have a significant family of geriatric compressors to keep happy.