[sudo-discuss] ian moon banned

Patrik D'haeseleer patrikd at gmail.com
Tue Aug 25 13:36:46 PDT 2015

Ah - so he was already banned anyway,  but was still coming in?

You know,  I have a really hard time putting names to faces. It would be
extremely useful if we actually had photographs of the people that are
banned, similar to noisebridges 86 page. That way we might actually have
some hope of enforcing the bans already in place...

Patrik