[sudo-discuss] ian moon banned

niki niki.shelley at gmail.com
Tue Aug 25 14:34:00 PDT 2015

These concerns (access to space, Omni membership, etc.) are ones that I
imagine will be addressed in the upcoming visioning / planning process.

It's my understanding that this process could potentially result in a more
top-down restructuring of the management of the Omni with little to no
required buy-in from the individual collectives.

I am not a part of the visioning / planning facilitation team so I don't
know too much about what's been discussed thus far but people who are
interested in what the future of the Omni looks like, organizationally,
should participate in this process.