[sudo-discuss] [omni-discuss] ian moon banned

Patrick O'Doherty p at trickod.com
Tue Aug 25 15:34:34 PDT 2015

would preventing the "Asked to Leave" page from being indexed by search
engines be sufficient?

Maintaining a book in a physical space sounds like a much harder thing
to maintain, with the result that it could be sufficiently out of date
to be of no use.

>From experience it's the most recently asked to leave folks that you
have to worry the most about, but once they realise that they're known
to the space and that folks know that they're not welcome they generally
abate.

Mary Ward: