[sudo-discuss] ian moon banned

Julio Rios julio.rios at gmail.com
Wed Aug 26 00:50:28 PDT 2015

I think there are two Moons, but only one of them, Ian Moon, was observed
threatening someone else (James Moon) with a cane.  James Moon was denied
sudoroom membership, but it's unclear that he's done anything to warrant a
ban.

Is someone going to contact Ian Moon to let him know there is an Omni
conflict resolution process to initiate?
I'd prefer not to be that person right now.

Thanks,
Julio