[sudo-discuss] [sudo-taxes] $400 Filing Fee

Jenny Ryan tunabananas at gmail.com
Wed Aug 26 08:46:32 PDT 2015

Unfortunately, we have only $2,054.71 in our banq account at the moment,
and we have to pay rent ($2000) and utilities (~$300) imminently. I'm
cc'ing sudo-discuss to request additional donation this month in order to
prepare for filing our 501(c)3 tax-exempt application.

Please contribute if you can! https://sudoroom.org/donate

Thank for all the good work you're doing, Kyle!

Jenny

Help open a people-powered common space in Oakland, California!
https://omnicommons.org/donate

-Laurie Anderson

 -Hannah Arendt

-Stéphane Mallarmé