[sudo-discuss] ian moon banned

Robb Anonymous sf99er at gmail.com
Thu Aug 27 04:26:09 PDT 2015

yar and i agreed to talk about eian moon tomorrow b4 the delegates meeting,
however, all he did was annoy me by taking so long to leave after i asked
him to.

though i don't understand baps' seemingly ambiguous membership policy, i.e.
once a member always a member? if you teach a class, are you a member? do
members get keys to omni door? etc., it might be appropriate to loop them
into the discussion since eian might be a member of baps. james moon was
more or less being vouched for by matt stewart who has quite a bit of
background info on eian & james moons' recent interactions...i spoke w/matt
s. today about it.

finally, i want to thank those members who have supported me during a
difficult week around the omni in regards to building security matters.
cheers
~r