[sudo-discuss] Ideas for naming our Linux Friday night?

Romy Ilano romy at snowyla.com
Fri Aug 28 10:51:17 PDT 2015

Any ideas for giving our Linux Friday night a new name?

- Linux for Einstein the dog that ran for mayor- it had so much integrity even Einstein installed Linux! (Photo of Einstein)

- Linux for women and men and everything else  - we depict Linux as being cross gender

- Linux cheerleaders

Right now no matter what nobody is coming to Linux fridays!

Nobody is volunteering to lead this so it'd be good to see someone do it righteously

Sent from my iPhone