[sudo-discuss] [sudo-info] GoDaddy Renewal Notice

Jake jake at spaz.org
Fri Aug 28 13:04:19 PDT 2015

um I don't think it would be a good thing if sudoroom.org started going to
a domain squatter like this:

http://sudoroom.com/

of course we should transfer from godaddy to some other company, but
presently we are having a hard time accessing our account at all, so we
may lose it if i understand correctly.

-jake