[sudo-discuss] [sudo-info] GoDaddy Renewal Notice

yar yardenack at gmail.com
Fri Aug 28 14:36:13 PDT 2015

On Fri, Aug 28, 2015 at 12:57 PM, Praveen Sinha <dmhomee at gmail.com> wrote:
> BTW -- this may be a good thing.  I maintain an active boycott of godaddy
> and encourage everyone else to do the same because of their fuckery on a lot
> of fronts: partnering with the surveillance state, being on the wrong side
> of a lot of tech policy issues, rampant sexism, racism, and animal torture.

We've been trying to move away from Godaddy for years. The problem is,
we don't control the account. The person who initially registered it
is no longer involved with sudoroom and is not answering emails. I
have been sending him emails approximately every two months for the
past year and a half, most of them along the lines of "hey can you
please help us or let us know what you need? thanks!"