[sudo-discuss] [sudo-info] GoDaddy Renewal Notice

Jake jake at spaz.org
Fri Aug 28 23:37:49 PDT 2015

On Fri, 28 Aug 2015, Cere Misc wrote:
> On Fri, Aug 28, 2015 at 10:55 PM, Vicky Knox <vknoxsironi at gmail.com> wrote:
>       sudoroom dot io is open. We can get that and be like all the cool kids.
>
> .io sounds like a great idea!

and the slaughter of the natives never ends!  The Chagossians had their
land stolen from them, and now their TLD is making money for the United
Kingdom:

http://www.thedarksideof.io/

https://gigaom.com/2014/06/30/the-dark-side-of-io-how-the-u-k-is-making-web-domain-profits-from-a-shady-cold-war-land-deal/

also, i think the attitude that we should let sudoroom.org go to a bunch
of greedy capitalists who will exploit any visitors in whatever way they
can get money, is really unfortunate and we should not have been building
the popularity of sudoroom.org for the last three years just to hand it
over to sharks.

-jake