[sudo-discuss] rps collective - downtown location rest in peace (end of an era)

Romy Ilano romy at snowyla.com
Mon Aug 31 13:09:46 PDT 2015

Jake,

We should talk offline about this, but to be perfectly honest, RPS
Collective had other options and they did what was best for their
organization.

RPS @ Omni would have been idea for *us *and the Omni, especially since
they are one of the coolest non profits groups effectively working with
women and youth education in the Bay Area.

However, it would be great for SudoRoom / Omni to think about how we "sell"
the benefits of being at the Omni to outside groups. I personally think the
Omni and SudoRoom are awesome, but there are ways to persuade people to see
our point of view. <3

Romy Ilano
romy at snowyla.com