[sudo-discuss] Can someone, please, donate $ to buy Acoustic Caulk to repair the Ballroom south wall? (Picts)

danarauz at gmail.com danarauz at gmail.com
Mon Aug 31 22:43:58 PDT 2015

Hello All,

Could someone, please, donate money to buy 10 large tubes of acoustic caulk?

We need $80.

You don't have to buy it yourself, but if you prefer, according to our more
experienced Omni member sheet rock installer (Joe), the acoustic caulk that
we should get is the one made by OSI. It costs about $8 each.

WHAT FOR?
To complete the the sheet rock installation at the Ballroom south wall.

WHEN DO  YOU NEED IT FOR?
We need it by this Saturday, so we can continue working on it during our
next work party.

HAVE PHOTOS?
Ballroom south wall current state:
http://www.arauz.com/activism/omni/images/IMG_20150831_182312.jpg
http://www.arauz.com/activism/omni/images/IMG_20150831_182351.jpg
http://www.arauz.com/activism/omni/images/IMG_20150831_220838.jpg
http://www.arauz.com/activism/omni/images/IMG_20150831_220904.jpg
http://www.arauz.com/activism/omni/images/IMG_20150831_220922.jpg
http://www.arauz.com/activism/omni/images/IMG_20150831_220955.jpg

Many thanks in advance and please let me know if you have any more
questions.

Daniel

Help open a people-powered common space in Oakland, California!
https://omnicommons.org/donate