[sudo-discuss] Fwd: [CCL] FungusFair ThisSun12-6-2015/10-5 9th&LincolnSFGGPark

Marc Juul juul at labitat.dk
Fri Dec 4 09:45:41 PST 2015

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Ken Litchfield <litchfield.ken at gmail.com>
Date: Thu, Dec 3, 2015 at 10:18 PM
Subject: [CCL] FungusFair ThisSun12-6-2015/10-5 9th&LincolnSFGGPark
To: cclabs <counterculturelabs at googlegroups.com>

Heyall,

If you aren't making ghost hearts there's this:

This Sunday from 10 to 5 at the SF Hall of Flowers County Fair Building at
9th and Lincoln in Golden Gate Park (*NOT* the Conservatory of Flowers
Glasshouse) we will have our 46th annual Fungus Fair.

Please bring yourselves and your friends and families and your mushrooms to
identify and learn their lore.

There will be many display tables of mushrooms taxonomically arranged and
labeled so you can learn their familial relationships and a woodland
wildland scene with dramatic specimens for photo opportunities. There will
be subject tables for Mushroom Intro, Mushroom Microscopy, Mushroom
Identification, Mushroom Ecology, Mushroom Toxicology, Edible Mushrooms,
Medicinal Mushrooms, Dye Mushrooms, Mushroom Cultivation, Mycoremediation,
Psychoactive Mushrooms, Mushroom Art, and mushroom vendors galore selling
oodles of trinkets, doodads, clothes, books, and more. We'll have mushroom
soups for sale, culinary sampling demos, cultivation kit making, kids
crafts, and lots of other fungal fluffernuggets.

For speakers we'll have JR Blair of SFSU speaking on "Mushrooms from Sierra
Nevada," Britt Bunyard of Fungi Magazine speaking on "Mycopsychedelia," Ken
Litchfield of MSSF Cultivation speaking on the "Gardener's Guide to Growing
and Using Healthful Mushrooms," and David Arora, author of "All That the
Rain Brings and More" and "Mushrooms Demystified," speaking on "Mushrooms
Demythified." Besides those folks we'll have more than enough mushroom
people to whet your appetite for trolls, lykenvykers, coprignomes,
muscaryogres, and logrumps.

>From "Which is that?" to "Witch's snot?!" get all your fungal questions
answered at our Fungus Fair 2015.

For ticket info and the latest updates go to mssf.org/fungus-fairs

Thanks Ken