[sudo-discuss] Laser

Morgan Allen morganrallen at gmail.com
Fri Dec 4 10:51:55 PST 2015

I'm using it a couple times a week these days. I've done a little basic
maintenance.
The cord from the exhaust fan came loose and that was fixed, I also
remounted the
exhaust point upward and it seems to work better.

One point of work I've been unable to figure out is that it seems the focus
is off,
certain areas on the bed don't seem to get cut as well as others, it's
pretty consistent.

I followed the instructions on a youtube video on determining if the
mirrors are off,
wrapping thermal paper around one mirror, fire test shot, back off, repeat.
The idea
is the dot should move if the mirror is off but it looked alright. That's
as far as I got.

Other than that, I think we just need one of those squares for setting the
height.