[sudo-discuss] Smallish SOLAR panel 15 x 40"

beehappysolutions beehappysolutions at gmail.com
Mon Dec 21 08:11:17 PST 2015

Hello Sudoers,

Alice rising from the graves here.  I am looking for a working solar panel to set on the dashboard of my mega truck to trickle charge / maintain the truck battery.  If anyone knows of one laying around not being used I would like to see if this will solve my problem.  I need a 100watts so it can produce 5 amps.  I am also in the market for a 20 amp controller. I can donate $ to Sudo is there is something to be had - Knowledge of a local sources with competitive prices would also be helpful. Is Urban Ore a reasonable place to look for such an item?  Sharing of experience is greatly appreciated.

Happy Holidays and thanks

Alice