[sudo-discuss] HELP: Mega Truck Needs Jump

beehappysolutions beehappysolutions at gmail.com
Wed Dec 23 10:45:29 PST 2015

Hi My 20’ box truck needs a jump start - anyone out there have a really powerful truck that can help.  Located across from Ashby Bart on Ashby.

I’ve tried charging using my 6 cylinder truck and left it on for 2 hours but no go.

I live on the other side of the block so an extension cord will not work.

I need to move it to in front of my house and can charge from there - but first I have to get it started to drive it over.

Thanks for your help or advice

Alice 415-272-0596