[sudo-discuss] important tax information

Marc Juul juul at labitat.dk
Tue Feb 17 09:50:52 PST 2015

It looks like the fiscal year for sudo room ends in November instead of
December. I'm inducing this from scant information available but will try
to verify with the IRS tomorrow (their phone lines are pretty jammed
today). This means that, for the tax forms that we file the deadline is
15th of April instead of 15th of May. Again, I will try to verify this.

It seems that Max Klein actually did file taxes before 15th of April last
year, so we're good.

--
marc/juul