[sudo-discuss] Fwd: [DIYbio] biononymous.me launch

Marc Juul juul at labitat.dk
Sun Feb 22 19:32:58 PST 2015

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Heather Dewey-Hagborg <stigmergy at gmail.com>
Date: Sun, Feb 22, 2015 at 7:27 PM
Subject: [DIYbio] biononymous.me launch
To: diybio at googlegroups.com

Just a quick note about a new project I am launching, perhaps some of you
might be interested in getting involved? (And some of you may be already).

It's a new community hub for research and discussion of biological
surveillance, which I am tentatively defining as "the means by which
biological science is used to track, monitor, analyze, and turn bodies into
data.”

DNA, biometrics, microbes, all the ways physical bodies become subjects of
surveillance.

http://biononymous.me/

Check it out, let me know what you think and if you would like to
participate!

-Heather

---
"DIYbio" group.