[sudo-discuss] Music resources

Andrew Lowe andrew at lostways.com
Wed Jul 1 09:03:19 PDT 2015

If you are looking to make electronic music start here:

https://producerdj.com/product/ill-methodology-workshop/

If you want to get serious and you have some money (want to invest in it
because you want to make music your career) check out the courses on
dubspot.com

There are also a ton of good stuff on YouTube (and a bunch of crap). Focus
on stuff from people who are actually making music professionally.

And most importantly, make music, every day. Try not to spend more than 5 -
10 hours on a track and then move on to a new one.

If you want to make it to the top 10, you might want or find people who
have done that before or worked with those people and show them that you
are dedicated and passionate. Maybe they will let you sit in the studio or
let you remix something.

Start a soundcloud now if you don't have one already.

--Andrew