[sudo-discuss] Hacking at sudoroom tomorrow? (non-member)

Stephen Whitmore stephen.whitmore at gmail.com
Wed Jul 1 12:07:48 PDT 2015

Hi there,

I've been to sudoroom a couple of times for JS Study Groups and was very
excited to find sudo's views on tech and social justice seem to resonate
with my own. The space seems really cool and friendly and I'd love to spend
some more time there and meet folks: I have tomorrow off and was thinking
of coming by to hack on some projects for part of the day (July 2nd).

I was thinking of heading over early afternoon (maybe around 1200h-1300h).
Is anyone going to be in the space tomorrow around then that can let me in
and feels like showing me around?

Thanks!

 -noffle