[sudo-discuss] Rannette attacked someone physically for the second time

johanna faust female.faust at gmail.com
Wed Jul 1 21:28:11 PDT 2015

@Wild Cat, way to go keeping level headed, its inspiring.

even though i am  not one of the individuals involved, and especially
because i have at times found myself treated in a similar, if mild
comparatively , way, (what a twisty sentence)

*ahem*

would like to apopolgize on behalf of humanity, which apparently has been
acting reprehensibly.  i am sorry.  We monkeys are trying to get this
sorted out -- we have to, and, i may like to see other ppls side of things
mostly, but in this case any asshole or idiot who thinks otherwise is just
plain wrong.  wrong to treat you badly and wrong not to spend that precious
energy and time helping to sort out the mess we call the human condition.

I offer this even though you are a stranger, for being level headed,
because it is my belief that the most levelheaded monkeys are our best hope
of averting nuclear war or a similar, stupid fate.

--
*Be seeing you.*