[sudo-discuss] 5 minutes Of fame for Sudoroom

Romy Ilano romy at snowyla.com
Tue Jul 7 11:01:23 PDT 2015

yes maybe we should do a 5 minutes of fame at the omni instead?

if anyone has questions it would be wise to google "noise bridge 5 minutes
of fame"
 go over the past presentations.

If you are unsure what to speak about, then maybe it's wise to just attend
a 5 minutes of fame, and then see what's out there, and then focus on what'
important to you.

However if you already know, then it would be cool to mention some unique
new things going on at sudoroom. there are cool projects everywhere.

kelly is doing stuff iwht rockets?
adam munich could talk abut being burned out by the start up scene after
only 1 year in silicon valley? =D and going into music
i could make a humorous comic about how women are pressured to do stuff
related to children, social work and education instead of stuff they are
truly interested in

Best,

Romy

Romy Ilano