[sudo-discuss] Join us for liqueur making workshop Sunday, cheese making Monday!

Patrik D'haeseleer patrikd at gmail.com
Fri Jul 10 15:13:53 PDT 2015

We've got two foodie events coming up at CCL:
Liqueur making workshop - Capture the summer in a bottle! - Sunday 2pm
<http://www.meetup.com/Counter-Culture-Labs/events/222550428/>Come learn to
make your own fruit liqueurs, including cherry liqueur, limoncello, and
others. Bring some fruit if you have any, and a large sealable jar (1-2qt
is great)
Science of Cheesemaking Workshop - Monday 7pm
<http://www.meetup.com/Counter-Culture-Labs/events/223756068/>

Come check out how easy it is to make your own cheese! We'll cover the
underlying science and history of cheese making, and the status of our Real
Vegan Cheese project, and then make (and eat!) some cheese! (Note: this
workshop will be on making conventional, non-vegan cheese. We'll be doing
an all-vegan workshop in the near future too...)

Come play with your food, and learn something yummy!

Patrik