[sudo-discuss] [Mesh] Computers for the Public Setup+ ALERTS (DNS + Speed)

Ryan yandoryn at gmail.com
Mon Jul 13 18:06:25 PDT 2015

Good to know!

Every time I've come by, it just seems like more and more have accumulated
over time. This just felt like critical mass, I guess. Maybe my timing has
just been weird.

--
Currently Reading
<https://www.goodreads.com/user/email_signature_destination/35215676?utm_medium=reading_link&utm_source=email_signature>