[sudo-discuss] Invoice 1006 from Omni Oakland

Omni Oakland quickbooks-email at intuit.com
Wed Jul 15 13:49:44 PDT 2015

Hi there,
Checking in about payment for Sudo Room's rent in April (see attached invoice). I apologize for not being totally in the loop on this, but it's my impression that the Omni agreed to give Sudo a $135.00 rebate on your April rent as reimbursement for paying the Omni's wifi. Is that correct?

If so, please see the outstanding balance on your invoice for April 2015 rent and process payment as soon as you're able. Otherwise, please let me know if any of this is incorrect so I can update your invoice accordingly.

Thanks so much!
Sarah + Finances WG